Thursday 19 October 2017

payments, deposits, certification, references:

Deposits and payments
There is no such thing! I would use Venmo or Paypal, wouldn't you? I operate by the barter and the honor system.

Certification
In the United States, the national organization for training and certification of ski instructors is PSIA, Professional Ski Instructors of America. I am not certified with them! However, I still believe myself to be a good ski instructor capable of movement analysis, mechanics instruction, diagnosis of problem areas, and skills implementation. My article about how a student progresses through my instruction should be a helpful resource for understanding how I teach.

References 
I have a list of references from people I have taught whose privacy I like to respect, and if this is your last step before booking, I can have one of them call you.


No comments:

Post a Comment